It has been cooling down here in the San Francisco Bay Area during the last couple of days. Although we still have warm afternoons, the mornings and nights are pretty chilly now.
That made me think about my favorite things to do or have in fall:
10 fall favorites:
1. drink tea instead of coffee
2. wear warm woolen sweaters and socks
3. light candles
4. cuddle up on the couch with a woolen throw
5. down beds
6. wear pretty winter accessories like scarfs, hats and gloves
7. rainy days (some rain - not constant rain like in Germany)
8. Carve, cook, eat and decorate the house with pumpkins
10. prep the garden for winter
Have a beautiful fall!!!